1) Overview and history of the stock market. Instruments of the stock market. Access and trade limitations of the market instruments.
2) Overview of the Trend, Technical and Forensic Analysis methods. News screening and finding of the context.
3) Setting up of a brokerage account. Choice of the platforms. Deals and trade offs.
4) Stock analysis I. Company information releases and basic market information application.
5) Stock analysis II. Financial data screening.
6) Stock analysis III. Technical analysis. Behavior economics vs quantitative analysis.
7) Stock analysis. Analyzing market trends. Tools for the analysis.
8) Opening and closing position. Choosing the instruments. Order management. Order cancellation. Short position. Long position. Stop Loss and Take Profit functions.
9) Day Trading principles and trades I. Review of a demo mode. A practical assignment. .
10) Day Trading principles and trades II. Mistakes and Risk Mitigation. Trading routine discipline. Opening and maintaining positions in a demo mode. A practical assignment.
11) Margin utilization principles. Leveraged Trading. Creating of a leveraged position in a demo mode. A practical assignment.
12) Basic Trading Algorithms. Short/ Long position reasoning, risk mitigation and administration. Practicing risk mitigation in a demo mode. A practical assignment.
13) Trading session time. Trading before and after the market. Trading pre and after session in a demo mode. A practical assignment.
14) Expectation-based trends and early reality check. Trend based practice in a demo mode. A practical assignment.
15) Statistical indexes in the stock price forecasting. Limitations and caveats. Practical application of the indexes in a demo mode I. A practical assignment.
16) Stock price strength index. Stock price breadth index. Market momentum index. Other statistical indexes. Practical application of the indexes in a demo mode II. A practical assignment.
17) Market volatility and strategic risk management. Stress test analysis in a demo mode. A practical assignment.
18) The Course conclusion and review of the portfolios. A practical assignment.